Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not AWOL, really.

I have been involved in a move the last few weeks. In trying to downsize I sure had a lot of stuff to look through, throw away, or set aside for a garage sale. Even the city said I was throwing away too much stuff because there was more trash than my one can would hold.  The company we chose to move us realized they would need two trucks instead of one. My back and knees are screaming that they bent and carried far more boxes then they felt were necessary. Hopefully I will not move again for many years.

I won't be writing for several more days because I will be in New York at the Writer's Digest Eastern Conference April 5-7. Then the week of April 8th, the stuff set aside for the garage sale must be sorted, priced, and displayed.  Will write when I get out of the quicksand of stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment