Friday, November 20, 2015

No Bricks Got Broken

Do you ever have one of those days? Dumb question, right? Okay, Wednesday started out like any other day. I had an appointment for a possible ear infection that afternoon.  As I walked to the doctor's office from my parked car I fell just two or three feet from the office doors. I somehow landed on my back and hit the back of my head hard on the bricks. It made an awful noise.  No one else probably would have heard it, but it loudly echoed inside my head. I lay there a few minutes trying to ascertain the extent of my injuries.  Legs still moved, no spinal injuries.  The hair on my head didn't feel wet, no bleeding.  I could move my limbs, no broken bones. Then I checked the bricks because I wanted to see if I cracked any of their bricks. with my hard head. (thats what everyone tells me.) Well now I had two reasons to see the doctor. Turns out I did have a minor ear infection. He checked mr for a concussion.  Glad I knew the day, time, date, and current president or he wasn't going to let me go home. As it was I wasn't allowed to drive home. and my head and elbow still hurt. (Somehow or other I hit my left elbow)

No comments:

Post a Comment